What would you do if you knew your home was filled with tiny little monsters that could make you and your family sick? These monsters are virtually everywhere and invisible to the naked eye. Ignoring them could lead to allergies, asthma, and life-long respiratory problems.

It sounds like something out of a horror movie, but the dangers of mold and bacteria are very real. Thankfully, you can eliminate these nasty critters thanks to UV light installation from Grasshopper Heating & Cooling. Our UV light systems kick out the bad guys so you and your loved ones can breathe easy.